Sometimes insurance providers do not pay for 100% of surgery costs. If you need additional help to cover the costs for surgery, please visit one of the following sites to apply for healthcare credit.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
CareCredit gives you and your family a payment option for healthcare expenses. CareCredit is a part of GE Capital, so you’re assured that you’re associated with one of the nation’s most credible and trusted financial partners. For over 25 years, we’ve helped over seven million cardholders get the procedures they want and need.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Get the treatment or procedure you want, when you want it
- Enjoy minimum monthly payments
- Pay no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties